Dr. Roddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Roddy, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Saint Paul, MN. and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roddy is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Lissue Hospital, Other Education — 1988
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Shaftsbury Square Hospital, Other Education — 1985
- Mater Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Northern Ireland Training Scheme, Other Education — 1981
- Fac Med Queens U Belfast, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roddy?
Excellent, personal care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roddy frequently treats Psychiatric Medication Therapy, Suicidal Ideation, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Roddy's office is located at 280 Smith Ave N Ste 330, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital