Dr. Robert Paeglow, MD is a family medicine specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Paeglow completed a residency at Albany Med Center Hospital. He currently practices at Koinonia Primary Care Inc and is affiliated with Ellis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paeglow is board certified in Family Practice.
Koinonia Primary Care Inc
Koinonia Health Care553 Clinton Ave Fl 3, Albany, NY 12206 (518) 689-0282
- Albany Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paeglow?
Koinania and Dr. Bob are the best. He was an affordable option for health care when I didn't have insurance, and now that I do have insurance, I still go here !
- Ellis Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital