Dr. O'Bert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. O'Bert completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Bert is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Homestate Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Pekin Insurance
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group
Bjc Medical Group Meternal-3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 351c, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Existing Patients: (314) 996-4790
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Bert?
Dr. O'Bert did my son's ear tubes and tonsil removal in 2016 and my sinus and septoplasty surgery in 2020. He is very thorough and knows what he is doing!!! Amazing doctor and staff!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rob O'Bert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Bert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Bert accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Bert frequently treats "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures".
Dr. O'Bert's office is located at 3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 351c, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center