Dr. Robert Mentz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mentz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Mentz, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Mentz completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Univ Med Ctr Anesthesiolgy and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mentz is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Duke University Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Emory University, Medical School — 2007
- University of Richmond, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duke Univ Med Ctr Anesthesiolgy
Duke University Hospital2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 681-9660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mentz?
Dr. MENTZ CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. HE ANSWERS IN A WAY THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S SAYING. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. MENTZ FOR SEVERAL YEARS. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND I AM BLESSED TO HAVE HIM AS MY CARDIOLOGIST. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mentz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mentz frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Shortness of Breath, and Wheezing.
Dr. Mentz's office is located at 2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mentz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital