Dr. Robert Mendez, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Mendez, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Mendez completed a residency at Portsmouth Naval. He currently practices at Naval Medical Center. Dr. Mendez is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Portsmouth Naval, Fellowship Hospital
- Portsmouth Naval, Residency Hospital
- Portsmouth Naval, Internship Hospital
- Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Florida International University, Undergraduate School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naval Medical Center620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA 23708 Existing Patients: (757) 953-3158
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendez frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Degenerative Disc Disease, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Mendez's office is located at 620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA 23708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mendez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mendez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.