Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Massingill, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Massingill completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Christus Shumpert Cncr Trmt Ctr and is affiliated with Christus Highland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Massingill is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Massingill?
This is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients! He takes as much time as necessary. Double checking everything and answering as many questions as you have. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Never met anyone like him, especially a doc! 10 stars for Dr Bob!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Massingill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Massingill frequently treats Anemia, Enteritis, and Fever.
Dr. Massingill's office is located at 1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA 71105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Highland Medical Center
Christus Shumpert Cncr Trmt Ctr
Christus Shumpert Cncr Trmt Ctr1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA 71105 (318) 681-4138