Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Lock, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Eureka, CA. Dr. Lock completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at ROBERT JOSEPH LOCK MD and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lock is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert Joseph Lock MD
Robert Joseph Lock MD2535 Harrison Ave, Eureka, CA 95501 Existing Patients: (707) 268-8718
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lock?
Dr. Lock saved my life and I am eternally grateful. I think I got the best Dr. for Heart issues here in this area and consider myself very fortunate. I recommend him all the time, any time I know of someone looking for a Heart Doctor here in this area, because he knows how, and does the work that needs to be done. He is cautious and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lock frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lock's office is located at 2535 Harrison Ave, Eureka, CA 95501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Hospital