Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Litt, MD
Dr. Robert Litt, MD is
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litt?
My cardiologist for about 20 years. Superb physician and human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Litt, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Litt's profile.
Dr. Litt in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Litt frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Litt's office is located at 1111 NE 99th Ave Ste 201 Portland, OR 97220. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Litt provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Litt, MD is affiliated with Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center, Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, Providence Milwaukie Hospital and Providence Portland Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Robert Litt, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Robert Litt, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Providence Heart Clinic - Gateway
Providence Heart Clinic â€“ Heart Rhythm Gateway1111 NE 99th Ave Ste 201, Portland, OR 97220 (503) 962-1000