Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 874-1512 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD
New Patient(203) 405-0410
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group205 Sub Way Ste 101, Milford, CT 06461 Call
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Montreal General Hospital, McGill University, Residency Hospital
- St. Paul's Hospital, University of British Columbia, Internship Hospital
- University of Toronto, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Milford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lewis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 205 Sub Way Ste 101, Milford, CT 06461. Find other locations and directions.