Dr. Robert Levy, MD is a hematology specialist in Middletown, CT. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Connecticut Oncology Group PC and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine/Montefiore, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Dr Levy is the best !! I would highly recommend him very down to earth and explains your problems in terms you can understand. He also takes as much time as you need with him no matter how busy he is . Excellent doctor !!
- Middlesex Hospital