Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lesniak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Lesniak, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Lesniak completed a residency at Med Coll WI/Froedert Mem Lutheran Hosp. He currently practices at Radiology Waukesha SC and is affiliated with Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
- Malinckrodt Inst Rad/Barnes Jewish Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Med Coll WI/Froedert Mem Lutheran Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Aurora St Lukes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1997
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiology Waukesha SC
Waukesha Memorial Hospital725 American Ave, Waukesha, WI 53188 Existing Patients: (262) 928-2400
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lesniak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lesniak frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Venous Insufficiency, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Lesniak's office is located at 725 American Ave, Waukesha, WI 53188. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lesniak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital