Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Klem, MD is a family medicine specialist in Shoreline, WA. Dr. Klem completed a residency at Swedish Med Center. He currently practices at Swedish Richmond Beach Primary Care and is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Masters Health Administration, Other Education — 2015
- Swedish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Swedish Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Medical School — 1990
- Knox College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klem?
Always helpful and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Klem frequently treats Diarrhea, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Klem's office is located at 604 Nw Richmond Beach Rd, Shoreline, WA 98177. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
Swedish Richmond Beach Primary Care
Richmond Beach Primary Care604 Nw Richmond Beach Rd, Shoreline, WA 98177 (206) 533-2900