Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Kim, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Robert Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Weill Cornell and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
He is the most extraordinary doctor I have ever had.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Mitral Valve Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 520 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.