Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Kim, MD
Dr. Robert Kim, MD is
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Great doctor, very thorough, explain things very clearly
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Kim, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kim's profile.
Dr. Kim in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim frequently treats the following conditions: Hyperlipidemia, Mitral Valve Disease and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 1305 York Avenue 8th Floor New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Kim, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Kim has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Robert Kim, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cardiology at Weill Greenberg Center
Cardiology at Weill Greenberg Center1305 York Avenue 8th Floor, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685