Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 355-5668.
Dr. Robert Kany, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Kany completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Naperville Ear Nose and Throat Associates Ltd. and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kany is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naperville Ear Nose and Throat Associates Ltd.10 Martin Ave Ste 260, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kany?
Wonderful! I’ve always had large amounts of earwax and only here did I get it removed in a manner that was comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Kany, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kany's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kany accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kany frequently treats Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Kany's office is located at 10 Martin Ave Ste 260, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kany speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kany has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus