Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Jacobson, MD is a hematology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Jacobson completed a residency at Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chief Resident, Georgetown Univ Dept. Of Medicine, Other Education — 1973
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Johannesburg Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University Of The Witwatersrand, Faculty Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1966
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute1309 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Existing Patients: (561) 366-4100
- 2 5507 S Congress Ave Ste 130, Atlantis, FL 33462 Existing Patients: (561) 366-4100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobson frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Anemia, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Jacobson's office is located at 1309 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Jfk Medical Center