Dr. Hobbie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Hobbie, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Hobbie completed a residency at St Luke's Hospital Center. He currently practices at Pediatric Healthcare Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hobbie is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- St Luke's Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- St Luke's Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Healthcare Associates
Pediatric Healthcare Associates50 UNQUOWA PL, Fairfield, CT 06824 Existing Patients: (203) 452-8322
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hobbie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Hobbie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hobbie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hobbie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hobbie frequently treats Viral Infection, Pharyngitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Hobbie's office is located at 50 UNQUOWA PL, Fairfield, CT 06824. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.