Dr. Robert Hamburg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamburg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Hamburg, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Hamburg completed a residency at University of Colorado At Denver. He currently practices at Central AZ Heart Specialists and is affiliated with Banner Casa Grande Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamburg is board certified in Cardiology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Colorado At Denver, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Colorado At Denver, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1986
- Amc Cancer Research Center, Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1982
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamburg?
Awesome Dr! Truly cares about his patients! The staff are all so caring and helpful. Highly recommend this group to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamburg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamburg frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Hamburg's office is located at 333 N Dobson Rd Ste 11, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamburg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center