Dr. Robert Gunderson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gunderson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Gunderson, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Shawnee, OK. Dr. Gunderson completed a residency at Doctors Hospital Ohio Health. He currently practices at Gunderson Orthopedics and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gunderson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Grant Med Ctr-Ohio State U, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- OSMA Health
- Preferred Community Choice
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunderson?
Dr. Gunderson worked very quickly to perform my procedure and get me out of pain. I can't say enough good things about his skill and care. His staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Gunderson
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gunderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gunderson frequently treats Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open, and McMurray's Test.
Dr. Gunderson's office is located at 1533 N Harrison St, Shawnee, OK 74804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gunderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital