Dr. Robert Granadier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Granadier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Granadier, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Granadier completed a residency at Rush Presby-St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Beaumont Health System and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Granadier is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Rush Presby-St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Rush Presby-St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Health System3535 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 551-2020
Beaumont Health Systems
Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 551-2020
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Granadier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Granadier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Granadier frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Diplopia, and Optic Neuritis.
Dr. Granadier's office is located at 3535 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Granadier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak