Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Crain, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Crain completed a residency at Eye Fdn Hosp-U Ala. He currently practices at Dept of Veteran Affairs. Dr. Crain is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Eye Fdn Hosp-U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Carraway Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dept of Veteran Affairs700 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 933-8101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crain?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crain frequently treats Vision Screening, Eye Examination, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Crain's office is located at 700 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.