Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Corba, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Allentown, PA. Dr. Corba completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corba is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Allentown Osteopathic, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- University of Scranton, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corba?
I went in for a hip injection. Everything was scheduled on line and texted to me. I'm not wild about communicating with my Dr and scheduling that way but it is what it is. Dr. Corba explained to me how the procedure was going to be done and he did it very well with a minimum of pain and I was taken care of very well in the recovery room.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corba frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Corba's office is located at 250 Cetronia Rd, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corba has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists250 Cetronia Rd, Allentown, PA 18104 Existing Patients: (610) 973-6200