Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is a neurology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Neurological Associates and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Neurology.
Neurological Associates7607 Forest Ave Ste 300, Richmond, VA 23229 Existing Patients: (804) 288-2742
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
The front office staff was vert cordial, prompt and made check-in go smoothly. Vickie was very good at answering and explaining my questions. Dr Cohen explained what he was doing. He showed me a picture of my arm and hand that was very interesting. Now I realize why I was having some much pain. This was a very knowledgable appointment.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital