Dr. Christie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Christie, MD is a oncology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Christie completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Ctr. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Virginia Tech, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christie?
Dr. Christie and his staff could not have been any nicer and accommodating during a recent health scare for our daughter. What a wonderful doctor and I can't recommend enough. Our entire experience with Virginia Cancer Specialists was excellent!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Christie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christie frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Osteosarcoma.
Dr. Christie's office is located at 1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 170, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christie speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Arlington Office1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 170, Arlington, VA 22205 (703) 894-3800
Virginia Cancer Specialists - 4
Fairfax Office8503 Arlington Blvd Ste 400, Fairfax, VA 22031 (703) 280-5390