Dr. Robert Baranowski, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Setauket, NY. Dr. Baranowski completed a residency at Abington Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants and is affiliated with John T. Mather Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baranowski is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants
Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants3400 Nesconset Hwy Ste 101, Setauket, NY 11733 (631) 751-8700
- Temple U, Fellowship Hospital
- Abington Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Abington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baranowski?
The office is organized, Dr Baranowski makes you feel comfortable. Went in at 9:15 for colonoscopy and was at lunch by 11:30. Everyone should go and get checked, just lost a friend to colon cancer at age 57.
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital