Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Andrews, MD
Dr. Robert Andrews, MD is
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Standford University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Midwest Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrews?
I recently consulted with Dr. Andrews about my symptoms caused by acid reflux. I am very pleased with how patient he is in answering all of my questions. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Andrews, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Andrews' profile.
Dr. Andrews in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Andrews frequently treats the following conditions: Earwax Buildup, Chronic Sinusitis and Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Andrews' office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA 30342. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Andrews is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Andrews provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Andrews, MD is affiliated with Northside Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Robert Andrews, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Robert Andrews, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Northside Hospital
Northside Hospital Atlanta
Northside Hospital Atlanta1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 851-8000