Dr. Robert Rattiner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rattiner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Rattiner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Williston Park, NY. Dr. Rattiner completed a residency at Nyu Med Ctr/Tisch Hosp/Bellevue Hospital. He currently practices at Robert I Rattiner MD Pllc and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Nyu Med Ctr/Tisch Hosp/Bellevue Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Nyu Med Ctr/bellevue Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert I Rattiner MD Pllc99 Hillside Ave Ste T, Williston Park, NY 11596 Existing Patients: (516) 498-1965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rattiner?
Dr. Rattiner is the best doctor EVER. My elderly mother--who is honestly very picky about doctors--was so impressed with him she couldn't stop talking about him. Now that now we've met him, our entire family sees him. He is so unusual in that he really LISTENS to patients, whether old or young, and treats everyone with great respect. We figure he's great with diagnosis because he listens to the details that other doctors won't give you time for. He's so very kind. And his receptionist is adorable and as kind and sweet as he is. We cannot recommend him enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rattiner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rattiner frequently treats Accelerated Hypertension, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Angina.
Dr. Rattiner's office is located at 99 Hillside Ave Ste T, Williston Park, NY 11596. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rattiner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rattiner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital