Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Raphael, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Raphael completed a residency at UC San Diego. He currently practices at Childrens Hosp Hemtlgy Onclgy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raphael is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- UC San Diego, Residency Hospital — 2004
- UC San Diego, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raphael?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Raphael, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Raphael's profile.
Dr. Raphael frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Raphael's office is located at 744 52nd St Fl 2, Oakland, CA 94609. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Yes, Dr. Robert Raphael, MD holds board certifications in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Dr. Raphael has over 21 years of healthcare experience.