Dr. Myers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Myers, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Myers completed a residency at Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem. He currently practices at Robert I Myers and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem, Residency Hospital
- Oxford U Med Sch, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert I Myers
Dallas Office3600 Gaston Ave Ste 508, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (214) 824-4585
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
Everyone - from front of house to Heidi and Dr. Meyers - in this office is caring, compassionate, polite, and wants to help you. I was very fortunate to have found Dr. Myers' office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Myers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myers frequently treats Wellness Examination, Anxiety, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Myers' office is located at 3600 Gaston Ave Ste 508, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health