Dr. Robert Marouk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marouk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Marouk, MD
Dr. Robert Marouk, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Marouk completed a residency at Northeast Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Cosmetic Surgical Art Center. Dr. Marouk is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Graduate Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Peninsula Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marouk?
Dr. Marouk was amazing. I was totally happy with all the work I had done years ago. Now my right breast is deflating and I can't find him. I need help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marouk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marouk frequently treats Liposuction, Penile Implants, and Sex Offender Treatment.
Dr. Marouk's office is located at 3920 S Alma School Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ 85248. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marouk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Cosmetic Surgical Art Center
Cosmetic Surgical Art Center3920 S Alma School Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ 85248