Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hull accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Hull, MD is a cardiology specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Hull completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hull is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hull?
Wonderful doctor---explained everything in detail, very knowledgeable, great bedside manner. He takes time to listen and seems to really care about my concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hull frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hull's office is located at 2000 Mon Health Medical Park Dr, Morgantown, WV 26505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hull has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 2000 Mon Health Medical Park Dr, Morgantown, WV 26505 Existing Patients: (304) 636-5006