Dr. Huang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Huang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Huang completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Erlanger Medical Center and is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huang is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huang?
Dr Huang is a caring and professional doctor. His bedside manner is warm and I feel like he cares about me. This is something that I seek for in a physician but is hard to find.. He also comes to my small town and that makes a visit with him much more likely to be done on time. I recommend him highly!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Erlanger Medical Center