Dr. Robert Zarabi, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in New York, NY. Dr. Zarabi completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at . He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 177 E 77th St Apt 5d, New York, NY 10075 (516) 987-9472
Rita G. Meed
Chern and Zarabi Dental Associates150 E 58th St, New York, NY 10022 (212) 838-0840
Russian, Spanish, Farsi, Greek, English
- 2004, Internship Hospital
- Nymc/St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital
- 2003, Medical School
- Stony Brook, Medical School
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- 1997, Undergraduate School
- George Washington University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zarabi?
I first went to see Dr. Zarabi Feb 2019 for scaling and root planing and six months later Nov 2019 for a second scaling and root planing. I found Dr. Zarabi to be very professional in explaining the procedure to me and the further procedures that he deemed necessary for my specific dental care. He is very caring in his demeanor and based on my two visits to him I would recommend him to anyone needing periodontal work as well as many more procedures that he is qualified in. Satisfied patient.