Dr. Robert Spector, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spector's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Spector, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Spector completed a residency at Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health. He currently practices at Northside Hospital. Dr. Spector is board certified in Neurology.
- Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health, Residency Hospital
- Philadelphia Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northside Hospital1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (949) 852-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spector?
Dr. Spector is very knowledgeable and thorough when he was searching for my eye problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spector accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spector frequently treats Peripheral Neuropathy Testing, Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, and Evoked Potential Test.
Dr. Spector's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spector has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.