Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sorensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Sorensen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Two Rivers, WI. Dr. Sorensen completed a residency at Broadlawns Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Center - Manitowoc County and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Manitowoc County. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sorensen is board certified in Family Practice.
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Medical Center - Manitowoc County5000 Memorial Dr, Two Rivers, WI 54241 Existing Patients: (920) 794-5125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorensen?
This man probably saved my life. I went in with slight chest pain and shortness of breath. I had been mowing lawn in 90+ degree heat but symptoms weren’t subsiding so I had a friend drive me to ER. My tests were all fine but Dr. Sorensen didn’t want to take any chances. He kept me another couple hours to repeat heart enzymes bloodwork. Turned out I was having Heart Attack. I was sent by ambulance to GB found out I had 90% blockage and required a stent. Thank you Dr. Sorenson!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sorensen frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Nausea.
Dr. Sorensen's office is located at 5000 Memorial Dr, Two Rivers, WI 54241. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sorensen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Manitowoc County
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center - New London