Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Routh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Dr. Routh completed a residency at LSU/Ochsner Ophthalmology. He currently practices at Volusia Eye Associates, LLC and is affiliated with AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Routh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- LSU/Ochsner Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2009
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Routh?
I have had two cataract surgeries performed by Dr. Routh with no complications. He is very thorough and explains everything he is going to do and what to expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Routh frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Trichiasis, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Routh's office is located at 415 N CAUSEWAY, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Routh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach