Dr. McCoy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert McCoy, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Edmonds, WA. Dr. McCoy completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Western Washington Medical Group and is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCoy is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCoy?
I felt he was listening to me and explained everything in easy to understand detail
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert McCoy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCoy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCoy accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCoy frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. McCoy's office is located at 21701 76th Ave W Ste 304, Edmonds, WA 98026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Edmonds Campus