Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Li, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Li completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Li is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-9189
Penn Presbyterian Med Crdlgy
Penn Presbyterian Med Crdlgy51 N 39th St Fl 4, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Li has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Li frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Li's office is located at 51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center