Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Robert Leland, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boulder, CO. Dr. Leland completed a residency at Detroit Med Center Wayne State University. He currently practices at Bouldercentre for Orthopedics PC and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leland is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Dresden, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Detroit Med Center Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Detroit Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leland?
Was having serious ankle issues with a big hiking trip upcoming. He got me in immediately and saw me again before I headed out. Only giving a 5 because a 10 is not an option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leland frequently treats Ankle & Foot Surgery.
Dr. Leland's office is located at 4740 Pearl St Ste 200, Boulder, CO 80301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothills Hospital
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus
Bouldercentre for Orthopedics PC4740 Pearl St Ste 200, Boulder, CO 80301 Existing Patients: (303) 449-2730