Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Robert Latham, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Latham completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Infectious Disease-Saint Thomas West Hospital and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Latham is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- University Wa Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Woman's Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Latham frequently treats Sepsis, Bacterial Sepsis, and Blastomycosis.
Dr. Latham's office is located at 4220 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Latham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas West Hospital