Dr. Robert Janigian, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Janigian completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Janigian Retina Associates and is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Janigian is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Janigian Retina Associates
Turner Richard MD Office120 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905 Existing Patients: (401) 369-7773
- 2 70 Kenyon Ave, Wakefield, RI 02879 Existing Patients: (401) 369-7773
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Janigian?
Very professional, excellent bedside manner. His surgical skill saved my eyesight
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital