Dr. Robert Gersh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gersh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Gersh, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Gersh completed a residency at Emory Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Cancer Care Northwest and is affiliated with East Adams Rural Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Emory Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Emory Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Care Northwest
Cancer Care Northwest605 E Holland Ave, Spokane, WA 99218 Existing Patients: (509) 228-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gersh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gersh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gersh frequently treats Myeloma, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Gersh's office is located at 605 E Holland Ave, Spokane, WA 99218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gersh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Adams Rural Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
- Multicare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Newport Hospital and Health Services
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Pullman Regional Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital