Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 769-3408.
Dr. Robert Charney, MD
New Patient(732) 769-3408
Dr. Robert Charney, MD is a cardiology specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Charney completed a residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. He currently practices at Summit Medical Group and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charney is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Summit Medical Group
Summit Health75 E Northfield Rd, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (732) 769-3408
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency Hospital
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Internship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charney?
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Charney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Charney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Charney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charney frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Charney's office is located at 75 E Northfield Rd, Livingston, NJ 07039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Charney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Charney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.