Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Gunby, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Gunby completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Swiss Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1971
- 1965, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Georgia State University Master Of Science, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swiss Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dallas Office4224 Swiss Ave, Dallas, TX 75204 Existing Patients: (214) 821-9938
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunby?
Dr. Gunby helped me through the most difficult time of my life. Although he wasn't accepting new patients, he heard my story and scheduled me into an appointment before his office opened that very next day. He then followed up with an emergent procedure. Both him & his office were so compassionate to my situation & helped me heal both physically and emotionally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gunby frequently treats Perimenopause, Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Gunby's office is located at 4224 Swiss Ave, Dallas, TX 75204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gunby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health