Dr. Robert Greenwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenwood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Greenwood, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Greenwood completed a residency at St Louis Childrens Hosp, Neurology St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Neurology. He currently practices at UNC Hospitals Children's Specialty Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenwood is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St Louis Childrens Hosp, Neurology St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Neurology, Residency Hospital
- 1968, Internship Hospital
- Texas A&M University, Tx, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNC Hospitals Children's Specialty Clinic
UNC Hospitals Children's Specialty Clinic101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-1401
UNC Hospitals Neurology Clinic
UNC Hospitals Neurology Clinic194 Finley Golf Course Rd Ste 200, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 Existing Patients: (984) 974-4401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenwood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenwood frequently treats Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, Wada Test, and Dementia Evaluation.
Dr. Greenwood's office is located at 101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenwood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.