Dr. Robert Gedachian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gedachian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Gedachian, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Gedachian completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at U MASS MEMORIAL MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gedachian is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gedachian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gedachian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gedachian frequently treats Patch Testing, Skin Testing and Screening, and Radioallergosorbent Test.
Dr. Gedachian's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gedachian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus