Dr. Robert Gaston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaston's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Gaston, MD is a nephrology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Gaston completed a residency at U A M S Medical Center. and is affiliated with UAB Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaston is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ala Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U A M S Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U A M S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1900 UNIVERSITY BLVD, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-7220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaston?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaston frequently treats Proteinuria, Hypertension, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Gaston's office is located at 1900 UNIVERSITY BLVD, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaston has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UAB Hospital