Dr. Robert Peterson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peterson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Peterson, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Elkin, NC. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Robert G. Peterson and is affiliated with Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in General Surgery.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Dr Peterson is my absolute favorite physician in the world. He is first and foremost KIND. He explains every procedure before hand. His office staff is top notch. Would recommend him highly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 680 Parkwood Medical Park, Elkin, NC 28621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital