Dr. Kerr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Kerr, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Greenlawn, NY. Dr. Kerr completed a residency at University of Alberta - Faculty of Medicine, Neurosurgery. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners at Huntington and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Cincinnati, Mayfield Clinic - Skull Base Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Alberta - Faculty of Medicine, Neurosurgery, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Alberta, PhD Experimental Surgery, Other Education — 2007
- University of Toronto, MSc - Physiology, Other Education — 1995
- University of Toronto, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Life
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Kerr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kerr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kerr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kerr frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Kerr's office is located at 284 Pulaski Rd Fl 2, Greenlawn, NY 11740. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- Southside Hospital