Dr. Josephberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Josephberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Josephberg completed a residency at Newark Ee Infirm. He currently practices at ROBERT G JOSEPHBERG MD and is affiliated with Saint John's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Josephberg is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Newark Ee Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Worcester Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert G Josephberg MD
Robert G Josephberg MD984 N Broadway Ste 511, Yonkers, NY 10701 Existing Patients: (914) 965-2526
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-7719
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Josephberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Josephberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Josephberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Josephberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Josephberg frequently treats Chorioretinitis, Disseminated Chorioretinitis and Disseminated Retinochoroiditis, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Josephberg's office is located at 984 N Broadway Ste 511, Yonkers, NY 10701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Josephberg speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint John's Riverside Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center